While each person will have their own way and style of writing, we would recommend using the tools in the following order:
1. Section and/or Sentence Construction: Build the 1st draft of the text using templates.
2. Content Analysis: Verify the presence, frequency and distribution of all the communicative categories specific to each manuscript section.
3. Review Paragraph Length: Verify the length of all the paragraphs.
With the first three steps, you will construct the macro-structure of your manuscript.
4. Review Sentence Length: Verify the length of each sentence.
5. Verb & Voice Analysis: To Check that the verb tense and voice of each sentence match the respective communicative category defined in Step 2.
6. See Words In Context (Optional): Review the use of words in an academic context.
7. Scientific Grammar and Spell-Check Review: Finish with the correction of grammatical and syntax details.
With these last four steps, you will polish the micro-structure of your manuscript.